Thursday, June 30, 2022

6/30/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #176 Triangle - May Your Day

 Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making card with Triangle elements! I couldn’t find any dies/mask/paper with Triangle so I decided to just cut my designer paper INTO triangles! I picked a DSP that I wanted to use and cut diagonally across from both end and flip over the design to put on a piece of Whisper White. I used the Heart Punch Pack for the heart in the middle and added a sentiment from Gumball stamp set and a ribbon tucked behind it. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and join us at the challenge using the dimension I have below.

DSP – 5” x 3 ¾”  &  White – 5 ¼” x 4”

Our blog badge

 



Challenge: #176
Stamp Set: Gumball              
Colors: Highland Heather  
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP, Real Red,    
Others: Dimension, Heart Punch Pack, Blushing Bride Ribbon (retired),        

No comments:

Post a Comment