Thursday, June 16, 2022

6/16/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #175 Die Cuts / Punches - Bottled Happiness

Welcome back to Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and this week we are making Die Cuts / Punches card and on mine, I decided to do both! I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies for the layering piece and then I used Vintage Bottle Punch for the bottle. This is a fun shaker’s card and on the back of the bottle, I used Aqua Painter with Balmy Blue Reinkers to create the water. The 2 step stamping really make the floral images fun. This is definitely one of my favorites on the current annual catalog! Now let's join us at the challenge and share your creation!


Our blog badge

 

 


Challenge: #175
Stamp Set: Bottled Happiness          
Colors: Petal Pink, Old Olive,  
Paper: Whisper White, Design a Daydream DSP, Soft Suede, Craft   
Others: Vintage Bottle Punch, Old Olive Twine (retired), Stitched Rectangle Dies, Vintage Bottle Shakers Dome, Effervescent Elements,   

No comments:

Post a Comment