Monday, June 20, 2022

6/20/2022 - Make My Monday #177 Coloring - Hello There

Welcome back to Make My Monday and this week we are doing Coloring – any medium and it was a theme I picked! Every since I was little I enjoyed coloring books and now even as an adult, I still love it! I picked a really cute image of Llama to color with Stampin’ Blends. I paired it with the new Hostess DSP from the annual catalog. I finished the card with a very simple sentiment and layer it on top of Crumb Cake. I hope that you like the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #177
Stamp Set: Farm Animals,           
Colors: Memento Black, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake,   
Paper: Whisper White, Design a Daydream DSP, Baisc Gray, Crumb Cake,    
Others: Dimension, 1” Circle Punch, 1 ¼” Circle Punch, Stitched Layering Dies (square), Dots, Stampin’ Blends,    

No comments:

Post a Comment