Monday, June 20, 2022

6/20/2022 - Inspired.Create.Challenge #119 / Global Design Project #348 - Sending Birthday Wishes

Happy Juneteenth day! Sadly my company is open so we will have to work but it’s been a slow day and I have to submit payroll. Today’s card is using Global Design Project #348 and Inspired.Create.Challenge #119 (Color). I enjoyed all 5 In-Colors for this card and I really like Verity’s sample and decided to use it as a starting point for my card. After I finished, I wished that I moved the whole images more toward in the middle of the card, rather than up on top. This is definitely a great bundle that you should get from the current annual catalog! Thank you for stopping by.




Challenge: #119, #GDP348
Stamp Set: Sending Smiles,              
Colors: 2022-2024 In-Colors     
Paper: Whisper White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP stack, 
Others: Dimension, Sending Dies,         

No comments:

Post a Comment