Tuesday, June 28, 2022

6/28/2022 - CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge - Windmill

Today’s quick card (but not sure quick to make) is using CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge – using the favorite retiring product from Jan – June 2022 Mini Catalog. I used the Windmill Dies since it was on sales for HALF off and I thought maybe I can just create card with the dies and this is exactly what I did. All the die cuts you see here are from the dies. I used Fresh Freesia Re-Inkers with Aqua Painter for the flowers. I think I need to coordinate a little better for the colors of Windmills. 😊


 


Challenge: CTC375
Stamp Set: N/A                 
Colors: Fresh Freesia        
Paper: Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso, Sweet Brown Sugar, 
Others: Dimension, Windmill Dies, Aqua Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment