Wednesday, June 15, 2022

6/15/2022 - Make the Card Challenge #57 Any Shade of Blue - Shaded Summer

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Card Challenge and this week we are making Shades of Blue card and I decided to feature one of the new 2022-2024 In-Color – Starry Sky. I used the DSP stack and picked a floral pattern and the Whisper White is dry embossed with a pattern. I added some interest on the main focal point with a fun swirly border and rhinestone. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the fun challenge!

 


 



Challenge: #57
Stamp Set: Shaded Summer,       
Colors: Starry Sky,
Paper: Whisper White, Starry Sky, 2022-2024 DSP stack,    
Others: Dimension, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, Rhinestone, Embossing Folder  

No comments:

Post a Comment