Monday, June 6, 2022

6/6/2022 - Make My Monday #176 Summer Fun - Ice Cream Card

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Summer Fun card. For me, summer is all about eating ICE-CREAM! As Hunter gets older, all he want on a hot day is ice-cream so this card is dedicated to him! I used the punch to create the corn and also the ice-cream by punching out color cardstock and added some stamp images to give it dimension. I also added some sequins for some interest. It may be hard to see but the Whisper White cardstock is dry embossed. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge and see other DTs creation!

 

 



Challenge: #176
Stamp Set: Ice Cream Corner                
Colors: Soft Suede, Fresh Freesia, Soft Seafoam, Pale Papaya                
Paper: Whisper White, Pattern Party DSP (retired), Pale Papaya, Soft Seafoam, Fresh Freesia,   
Others: Dimensional, Ice Cream Punch, Sequins, Embossing Folder  

No comments:

Post a Comment