Tuesday, June 28, 2022

6/28/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #299 Summer Theme - Thank You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are doing Summer Theme card (which I help picked). When I think of summer, ice-cream and popsicles are on my list! Who wouldn’t like a ice cold treats during the hot summer day! I used two different colors to create a fun popsicles and added a fun sequins and a stick and put it on dimension. I decided to make this into a Thank You card as we don’t send out these enough for those special men in our lives. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!


 



Challenge: #299
Stamp Set: Ice Cream Corner   
Colors: Pool Party, Old Olive, Pale Papaya, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake,                    
Paper: Whisper White, Pattern Party (retired), Granny Apple Green, 
Others: Dimension, Sequins,

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! What a "sweet" take on our new challenge!! I love the designer papers you picked. Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "SUMMER" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete