Monday, October 10, 2022

10/10/2022 - Make My Monday #185 Birthday Wishes - Another Round

Welcome back to another week challenge here at Make My Monday and today we are sharing Birthday Wishes card and this is what I came up with! This masculine card is perfect  for someone who likes to enjoy a little beer in their lives. I used Brewed for You and paired it with He’s All Men DSP. I also used a fun element of die cut from He’s All Men dies, I think these 3 products should be in your inventory if you like to make masculine card. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


 
Challenge: #185
Stamp Set: Brewed for You,               
Colors: Momento Black, Mango Melody,     
Paper: Whisper White, He’s All Man DSP, Bumble Bee,      
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Dies, Brewed Dies, He’s All Man Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots,

No comments:

Post a Comment