Wednesday, October 19, 2022

10/19/2022 - Make the Cards Challenge #66 Sketch - Jolly

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make the Cards Challenge and this week we have a sketch for you. I know it’s still a little bit too early to think about Christmas but I wanted to give you some inspiration so you can start them early. Before you know it, they are HERE! I switched the orientation to horizontal card and use the same die Alyson M. used on her card. All the sentiment are stamped in Black and then I filled in the Jolly with another stamp and the lights are colored in with Stampin’ Blends and Wink a Stella for some shine. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


 


 

Challenge: #66
Stamp Set: Jingle Jingle Jingle  
Colors: Poppy Parade, Memento Black, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight,   
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP,          
Others: Dimension, Nested Layering Dies (retired), Stampin’ Blends, Wink a Stella (gold), Ribbon    

No comments:

Post a Comment