Tuesday, October 18, 2022

10/18/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #307 Autumn Colors - Time to Celebrate

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Autumn Color card and this is what I came up with. Last year Stampin’ Up has this awesome DSP with all the beautiful fall colors so I cut it down to 4” x 5 ¼” and use the coordinating die cut and stamp set at the time to create. The dies cut out the silhouette of tree and 2 images of bird that I used. I finished the card with a sentiment and it will be ready for someone’s birthday! I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 

 


Challenge: #307
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship, Itty Bitty Birthday (retired), 
Colors: Cajun Craze, Beauty of the Earth DSP, Early Espresso,  
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze,         
Others: Dimension, Beautiful Tree Dies,    

No comments:

Post a Comment