Monday, October 24, 2022

10/24/2022 - Make My Monday #186 Halloween/Color Challenge - Happy Halloween.

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Halloween/Color Challenge and this is what I came up with – mummy card. All you have to do is tear up cardstock – colors of your choice, and then sponge the edge with the same color of ink for more depth and then tape it onto a 3 x 3 cardstock to create this mummy. I also added some googlie eyes and a mouth. I finished the card with a Happy Halloween sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this creation I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 

 


Challenge: #186
Stamp Set: Teeny Tinny Wishes,   
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Momento Black,    
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Pumpkin Pie, 
Others: Dimension, Googlie Eyes, Sponge, Classic Label Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment