Thursday, October 6, 2022

10/6/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #183 For A Cause - You Can Do This!

Welcome back to another challenge here at Card 4 Galz and this week we are making For A Cause Card and of course mine is going to be Breast Cancer Awareness for Pink Sunflowers. I was diagnosed with Stage 2 of Triple Negative of Breast Cancer at Oct 2020 and currently in remission for my 2nd year, therefore this is a cause dear to my heart. I used the Celebrate Sunflower stamp set and colored it in with 2 different shade of pink with Watercolor Pencils and then blend them together with Aqua Painter. I used a encouraging sentiment for those that are going through Chemo as I know how hard the journeys are. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to check out DT’s creation!  

 

Our blog badge



Challenge: #183
Stamp Set: Celebrate Sunflower,              
Colors: Stazon Black, Melon Mambo,    
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rococo Rose (retired)     
Others: Watercolor Pencils, Aqua Painter, Deckled Rectangle Dies,         

No comments:

Post a Comment