Thursday, October 20, 2022

10/20/2022 - Cardz 4 Galz #184 Halloween - Boo

 Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Halloween/Color Challenge. I made a very simple Boo card that I think it’s perfect for little one’s birthday as well. I use the punch to punch out 3 different color cardstock for the base for my word, BOO. I also added some googly eyes inside the O to create a more fun factor. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge. 

 

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #184
Stamp Set: N/A               
Colors: N/A
Paper: Whisper White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry,   Others: Dimension, Alphabet Dies, Googly Eyes, Postage Punch, Deckled Rectangle Dies, 


No comments:

Post a Comment