Wednesday, June 17, 2020

6/17/2020 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Just A Note


Happy Hump Day – I got my goodies yesterday and couldn’t wait to make a card. I am using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB for this quick and simple card using the new Stampin’ Up products. This is a bundle called Posted For You and comes with a coordinating punch, which I just love! I stamped the 2 vertical images and use the Stampin’ Up markers to color it in and paired it up with the Ornate Garden DSP. I hope you enjoy this quick card I am sharing today!




Challenge: CASE-ingTuesday
Stamp Set: Posted For You,                
Colors: Memento Black, Terracotta Tile, Old Olive, Soft Suede,
Papers: Whisper White, Mint Macaroon, Terracotta Tile,
Others: Dimensional, Rectangular Postage Punch, Stitched Rectangle Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment