Friday, June 26, 2020

6/26/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch - Let's Celebrate You


Happy Friday – today’s card is using CAS(E) this Sketch! I continue to use my new stuff from the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up catalog. I stay true to the layout for this card and the circle layering piece I used the Vellum. Sunflower is color in with Stampin’ Blends, it is truly still the best at showcasing the shadows of the flowers. I did try something different this time around, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out the outline of the word. I hope you enjoy this quick card I am sharing today.



Challenge: #378
Stamp Set: Celebrate Sunflowers
Colors: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Papers: Whisper White, Ornate Garden DSP, Daffodil Delight, Vellum
Others: Dimensional, 2” Circle Punch, Stampin’ Blends,

No comments:

Post a Comment