Tuesday, June 2, 2020

6/2/2020 - Cardz 4 Guyz Father's Day Card - Happy Father's Day


Hello there, welcome back to another week at Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge – Father’s Day Card. Can’t believe that June is here and we’ve been Shelter In Place for a good 2+ months now. I design today’s card with my dad in mind. I wanted to use Country Club one last time before jumping into playing with my new Stampin’ Up products. The DSP is cut down to 3 ¼” by 4 ½” and the Whisper White Layer is just ¼” bigger on each side. The clubs are die cut out and color in with the Stampin’ Blends and there is also a die cut for the greeting. Lastly I used the die cut for 3 embossed golf balls and put it around the card. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do and be sure to check out everyone’s creation! 




Challenge: #246
Stamp Set: Clubhouse
Colors: Garden Green, Stampin’ Blends (Gray Granite & Crumb Cake)   
Papers: Whisper White, Country Club DSP, Crushed Curry,
Others: Dimensional, Golf Club Dies, Stampin’ Blends,

No comments:

Post a Comment