Thursday, June 18, 2020

6/18/2020 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch - Thanks


Wooh Wooh – I have some downtime and decided to make another card today – using Atlantic Heart Challenge sketch for this really fun sunflower cards. I used the same bundle and this time the main image of sunflower. For the leaves, I decided to use 2 different greens to add a little more dimension. For the sentiment, I used the marker to only color in the word, Thanks, instead of the long sentiments. I had a great time creating this card, hope you enjoy it too.



Challenge: #373
Stamp Set: Celebrate Sunflowers               
Colors: Magenta Madness,
Papers: Whisper White, Flower for Every Season DSP, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Green (retired)
Others: Dimensional, Sunflower Dies, Classic Label Punch,

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love that big sunflower! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete