Sunday, June 7, 2020

6/7/2020 - Just Add Ink & CAS(E) this Sketch


Happy Saturday! Another beautiful day here in Chicagoland. Todays’ card is using 2 challenges – Just Add Ink (F for Flower) and CAS(E) this Sketch. The theme for this card is flower and I decided to use Daisy Lane stamp set to create this card. If you look closely, I stamped the petal in Flirty Flamingo first and then I did the rock and roll method to edge up the edges of the petals only. I love how it created a pinkish color in the middle. The DSP is the Valentine’s DSP but it sure worked on this card. Hope you enjoy this quick card I am sharing today.






Challenge: #375 & #508
Stamp Set: Daisy Lane,            
Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Mossy Meadow,   
Papers: Whisper White, Valentine’s DSP,
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Classic Label Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Pearls,

2 comments:

  1. I love stripes so your card really appeals to me. So pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have matched the colours in the stripes and the flower. Great card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete