Saturday, June 27, 2020

6/27/2020 - CAS on Sunday - Happy Day!


Happy Weekend – Today’s card is using challenge at CAS on Friday! Clean and Simple is def my jam so this is what I came up with. I used all the current 2020-2022 Stampin’ Up In-Colors and added a Memento Black as well. The only color that I am still a iffy about is Cinnamon Cider, it just looks a little dirty to me. Anywayz, I hope you enjoy this quick card I am sharing today! Have a wonderful weekend.



Challenge: #183
Stamp Set: Friend Like You
Colors: Memento Black, 2020 – 2022 In-Colors
Papers: Whisper White, Flower for Every Season DSP, Magenta Madness, Whisper White
Others: Dimensional, Layering Stitched Dies,  


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and bright card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete