Monday, June 22, 2020

6/22/2020 - Make My Monday #125 Use A Stencil - Hello


Welcome to another week of Make My Monday and today’s card is a challenge using stencils. Instead of using the stencil with ink pads and spray, I decided to use Stampin’ Up Markers to color in the Heart Decorative Mask and went with the rainbow colors. To finish the card, I also stamp the sentiment of Hello in all the rainbow colors and pop it up with a mini dimensional. In order to make these pop, I layered it on top of a Basic Black cardstock and finished with the Blueberry Bushel cardstock. I hope you enjoy this other way of using the stencil and be sure to check out everyone’s creation and participate in our challenges!




Challenge: #125
Stamp Set: Label Me Bold (retired),       
Colors: 2018 – 2020 In-Colors Marker & Ink Pads (retired)
Papers: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Basic Black,
Others: Heart Decorative Mask, Mini Dimensional  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours on the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the comment you left on my blog. It's a wonderful thing to meet a crafty friend from Taiwan. I live in Taiwan with my family. And if you will visit Taiwan, please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete