Saturday, June 5, 2021

6/5/2021 - Hand Stamped Sentiments #365 - To a friend

Today’s card is using Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and I tweaked it a little bit by watching Dee Slater’s video. It’s a really unique fold to make and you can find the measurement below. I use the retired DSP for this card and a fun sentiment from Forever Fern. I hope you enjoy this fun card I am sharing today.

Card base – 4.25” x 8.5”
Flap Piece – 2.5” x 8.5”
Side DSP – 4” x 1.5” (2 pieces)
Middle DSP – 4” x 2.25”

  


Challenge: #365
Stamp Set: Forever Fern        
Colors: Grapefruit (retired)
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Parisian DSP (retired), Grapefruit Grove (retired)
Others: Dimension, Silver Edge Ribbon, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, 2” Circle Punch,   

3 comments:

  1. I was sad when the dsp retired as it was one of my favs. I love how you used it to frame your sentiment. So clever. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft, beautiful colors you used! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great paper when it was current. I love how you used it with our sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete