Wednesday, June 2, 2021

6/2/2021 - The Spot Challenge #164 - It's Your Day

Happy Hump Day! Today’s masculine card is using The Spot #16 – Let’s hear it for the boys! Father’s day is coming in a few weeks so we are in needs of more masculine card and this is what I came up with. The jacket is using one of the Well Suited DSP (retiring soon) with the Well Suited Bundle. I am so happy that the stamp set and the dies are carrying over, I will continue to use it for sure. The card itself takes a while to put together because you have to cut out all the pieces but I think the result is just awesome! I hope you enjoy the card I am sharing today!

 



Challenge: #164
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Birthdays,      
Colors: Real Red,  
Papers: Whisper White, Well Suited DSP, Basic Gray, Real Red, Night of Navy
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Suite & Tie Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment