Monday, June 7, 2021

6/7/2021 - Make My Monday #150 Outdoor Fun - Happy Father's Day

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Outdoor Fun cards. This is a perfect reason for me to make a Golf card for my husband for Father’s Day. On that day, we will be heading to Father’s Day Brunch hosted by the park district to hit a  bucket of golf ball and brunch! The sentiment is stamped on Crushed Curry and all the decoration pieces are cut out with Golf Club Dies from Stamping’ Up. It may be a little hard to see but the Night of Navy piece is cut out with the Stitched Circle Dies. I think the golf clubs also added a fun element to the card. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 



Challenge: #150
Stamp Set: Country Club,       
Colors: Crushed Curry,  
Others: Stitched Layering Dies, Golf Club Dies, 2” Circle Punch,      
Papers: Whisper White, Country Club DSP (retired), Crushed Curry, Real Red, Night of Navy, Basic Gray


2 comments:

  1. A fabulous golf themed card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Father’s Day card, my FIL would love that! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete