Tuesday, June 29, 2021

6/29/2021 - CASEing the Catty / Just Add Ink - Hello

Happy Tuesday! Today’s card is using FB – CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge and Just Add Ink Color Challenges. I picked page 48 Ice Cream Corner bundle and the card that inspired me is on the bottom left. For me, color challenges are always the hardest but I am determined to try at least once a month! For the Gray Granite DSP I sponge the same color around the edges to give it more depth and I inked up one of the leaf image with Coastal Cabana and the use the *Tapping* technique with Blackberry Bliss Marker. I feel like something is missing so I added a twine ribbon. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and I think I might just use this card for my upcoming class!

 





Challenge: #560, CTC324
Stamp Set: Forever Fern,     
Colors: Gray Granite, Coastal Cabana, Blackberry Bliss,    
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP (retired), Coastal Cabana
Others: Stampin’ Markers, Glue Dots, Silver Twine (retired),  

1 comment:

  1. Those leaves are just lovely Pamela, such a nice effect and lovely clean card design. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete