Wednesday, June 30, 2021

6/30/2021 - Hand Stamped Sentiments / The Paper Players - Your Friendship

Happy Wednesday! Today’s card is using 2 challenges – Hand Stamped Sentiments (Inspiration) & The Paper Players (Sketch). I especially Bree’scard so I used her card as my main inspiration to create this plants card. I choose the petal pink for the pots and paired it with the bright Granny Apple Green for the plants. To soften it up a little bit I used the Sahara Sand for one the pot. It may be hard to see but the Whisper White layering piece is dry embossed. I love the simplicity of the sketch and can't wait to create more cards with it. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and see below for some tips on making this card.

Tips

  • For the detail pot, I put a piece of Sahara Sand underneath it and cut out the shape to create the layering pot
  • For the frame, I cut out the whole frame using Stitched So Sweetly Dies and use a exacto knife to cut out inside piece and adhere a Whisper White underneath it.

 

  



Challenge: #367, #PP547
Stamp Set: Free as a Bird,  
Colors: Petal Pink,     
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP (retired), Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Sahara Sand,
Others: Perfect Plants Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies,  

5 comments:

  1. Pamela, these are perfect planters displayed in a beautiful way. Great use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Your pots and plants look so realistic and the embossing shows up just fine! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft pretty colors you used for your card and love the pretty posts. So glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a soft pretty card. The soft colors give a very calming feeling. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the pink pots. And thank's for the shout out :) I hope all is well! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete