Monday, June 21, 2021

6/21/2021 - Make My Monday #151 Cats or Dogs - Just a Little Note

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Cats/Dogs card. I don’t have any stamp sets for these 2 animals but I realized that I do have a punch that can help me create lots of animals and found a tutorial for it so this is what I came up with. I have to actually draw in the doggie’s mouth and created this flappy ears. I think I can probably go without stamping the feet but I did anyway. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!



Challenge: #151
Stamp Set: Many Hearts,      
Colors: Peekaboo Peacock  
Papers: Whisper White, 2019-2021 In-Colors, Soft Seafoam,   
Others: 2” Circle Punch, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Class Label Punch (retired)  

1 comment:

  1. Your little dog is a cutie,great use of die cuts to create him

    ReplyDelete