Friday, June 18, 2021

6/18/2021 - CASEing the Catty Sunday #322 - You're Growing Up

Today’s card is using CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge # 322 on FB. I was inspired by the Crew Card using Peekaboo Farm with the Picture This Dies. One thing that I would change the next time is use Stampin’ Blends instead of Stampin’ Markers, I used the wrong ink for coloring so it bleeds with each other for a little bit. Another way you can make this card is to pop up the panel piece, so maybe next time I will do that. All the animals feet is cut out and adhere on with the glues. I hope you enjoy this I am sharing today. Have a wonderful weekend!

 

 


Challenge: CTC322
Stamp Set: Peekaboo Farm, Itty Bitty Birthday (retired)   
Colors: Memento Black, Petal Pink/Basic Black/Soft Sude/Gray Granite/Fresh Freesia Markers
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP (retired), 
Others: Dimension, Picture This Dies, Classic Label Punch (retired) 

No comments:

Post a Comment