Tuesday, June 29, 2021

6/29/2021 - Cardz 4 Guys #274 Travel - Happy Christmas

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Travel Theme card. Travel for me is time for visiting families so I’ve created this Christmas theme card for travelling home. The coloring job is with Stampin’ Markers and I used the last year’s coordinating DSP from the holiday catalog. Although this stamp set has retired but it’s still one of my favorite. I hope you enjoy this card and please join us at the challenge to create your own *travel* card!

 


Challenge: #274
Stamp Set: Coming Home (retired), Itty Bitty Christmas (retired)
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Real Red, Gray Granite, Soft Suede, Pool Party,   
Papers: Whisper White, Trimming the Town (retired), Real Red,
Others: Dimension, Home Together Dies,   

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is always a travel time for our family!! I love this take on our new "travel" challenge...it give a creative spin that will inspire others who decide to play along with us.

    ReplyDelete