Monday, June 21, 2021

6/21/2021 - TGIF & Inspired By - Happy Birthday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Father’s Day weekend. Todays’ card is using 2 challenges – TGIF Technique Challenge & Inspired By (photo inspiration). I used the colors from the watermelon to create this Peek A Boo Window birthday card. Stampin up have a new die that cut out circles and rectangle of the frames and I did that and stamped the Happy Birthday in 2 fun colors. I wasn’t sure what to do with the middle panel so I adhered a DSP underneath it. The whole panel is pop up with dimension. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today!

 




Challenge:#TGIFC321, #IB179
Stamp Set: Biggest Wish   
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink,  
Papers: Whisper Pattern Party DSP (hostess), Gray Granite, Peony Garden DSP (Retired)
Others: Dimension, Picture This Dies

1 comment:

  1. What a cute way to use the melon colors! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete