Monday, July 12, 2021

7/12/2021 - The Paper Players & Global Design Project - Thanks a Bunch

Happy Monday – Today’s card is using Global Design Project (CASE DT) & The Paper Players Challenge (Colors). I particularly enjoyed Charlet’s Sunflower card and so I decided to use that as my inspiration. I thought the colors are pretty bold and very well compliment with each other and can create a dynamite card so that’s what I did. I sponged Bumblebee with my sponge and swirl it in the middle (this is when I realized that I need the Blending Brush) as you can see some uneven coloring and lines. I finished the card with some enamel dots and a sentiment. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today!

 

 


Challenge: #GPD300, PP549
Stamp Set: Celebrate Sunflower  
Colors: Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade 
Papers: Whisper White, Flower for Every Season (retired),   
Others: Sunflower Dies, 2020-2022 In Colors Enamel Dots

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Pamela! I love the sponging behind the flower cutout. What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Thankyou card..so pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete