Friday, July 2, 2021

7/2/2021 - Global Design Project/Paper Craft Crew - Just for You

Happy Friday long weekend everyone! Today’s card is using Paper Craft Crew (Theme Challenge) & Global Design Project (Sketch Challenge). When I think about summer nights, it reminds me of sunset so I used Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie to create this background with sponge. I decided to keep the color simple so just stamped the images in Stazon Black. I also stamped a little background. To pop the card up a little bit I added some sequins.

 


Challenge: #GDP298, #433
Stamp Set: Timeless Texture (retired), Etched in Nature,
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody,  
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Mango Melody,
Others: Artistry Blooms Sequins, Classic Label Punch, Sponge,

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I am a big fan of texture stamps. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete