Monday, July 19, 2021

7/19/2021 - Make My Monday #153 Trees - Thank you

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Tree cards. One of the few stamp set I purchased when the new catalog came out is the Beauty of Friendship Bundle. I just love all the images and the coordinating DSP, I think it’s perfect for ANY occasion, even the four seasons. For the leaves, I simply used one of the DSP for it and layer it on top of Mossy Meadow cardstock. For the sentiment, I stamped the Thank You with Craft Ink on a Misty Moonlight and added a small strip of ribbon. This actually went to a customer of mine and I hope she liked the card. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #153
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship,  
Colors: Craft Ink, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Real Red
Papers: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Beauty of the Earth, 
Others: Dimension, Ribbon (retired), Beautiful Tree Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment