Thursday, July 15, 2021

7/15/2021 - Paper Craft Crew - Thank You

Happy Thursday! Today’s card is using Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge. I used the Beauty of Friendship stamp set for this. I stamped the tree in Soft Suede using the stamp off technique and the leaves are the combination of Cajun Craze and Cinnamon Cider. I think maybe a lighter shade like Yellow might be able to see how awesome this 2 step stamping is. To finished the card I added some Crystal Effects and a sentiment in the stamp set. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today!

Remember – Stampin’ Up is having a Designer Series Paper Sales, click HERE to view them all.

 

 


Challenge: PCC435
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship    
Colors: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider,     
Papers: Whisper White, Beauty of the Earth DSP, Garden Green, Early Espresso      
Others: Dimension, Craft Ink, Washi Tape Punch,  

1 comment: