Monday, July 5, 2021

7/5/2021 - Make My Monday #152 Anything Airborne - Hello

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Anything Airborne. I knew I want to use the birdies image from Free As A Bird and using Watercolor Pencils with it. I decided to go with the bright colors since summer is here. I paired it up with a stripe of the new Hostess DSP and I think they goes pretty well with each other. It might be hard to see but I finished the card with Wink a Stella on the flowers. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 

 



Challenge: #152
Stamp Set: Free As A Bird   
Colors: Stazon, Balmy Blue/Daffodil Delight/Gorgeous Grapes/Granny Apple Green/Brown,
Papers: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Patten Party DSP,  
Others: Dimension, Nested Layering Dies (retired) Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils, Wink A Stella.  

No comments:

Post a Comment