Sunday, July 4, 2021

7/4/2021 - Fusion Challenge - Happy Birthday

Happy 4th of July! Today’s card is using Fusion Challenge. I wanted to show case the 2021-2023 In-Colors as well as the new stamp set. This is a great way to use up some of your designer series paper for sure. Those pieces are cut at 1 ¼” x 4” and I stamped the cut lamb with Stazon Black and colored in with Stampin’ Markers. I added a very cute sentiment and I think this will be a great card for little girls how just adores lamb. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and have a wonderful celebration!

 


Challenge: Fusion
Stamp Set: Peekaboo Farm, Label Me Bold (retired)
Colors: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink,
Papers: Whisper White, 2021-2023 In-Colors DSP, Soft Seafoam
Others: Dimension, Stampin’ Markers, Stitched Layering Circles, 2” Circle Punch, Ribbon (retired) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! Smiling big here! I love the color matched little ram! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete