Monday, July 26, 2021

7/26/2021 - Inspired.Create.Challenges #90 - Plentiful Plants

Happy Monday! My dear friend came to visit me last weekend so it’s been busy here since she is working on my craft desk, I just didn’t have a way to make a card. Today’s card is using Inspired. Create. Challenges. I feel a little bit rusty on making the card, hopefully I can get back to it in no time. I went with the Pattern Party DSP (hostess) and the colors from the paper. The pot is just cut out using the cardstock and to finish the card I added some Artisan Pearls. Thank you for stopping by!

 

 


Challenge: #95
Stamp Set: Plentiful Plants      
Colors: Pale Papaya Granny Apple Green     
Papers: Whisper White, Pattern Party DSP, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight,
Others: Dimension, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Perfect Plants Dies, Artisan Pearls (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment