Tuesday, May 17, 2022

5/17/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #296 Wildlife - Happy Birthday with Penguin playmate DSP

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making card with Wildlife animals. Sadly I don’t have any animals stamp set so I have to be creative with this challenge and I remember I have some DSP which has a Polar Bear image which is perfect for this challenge. I cut out the polar image from the DSP and adhere onto another piece of DSP and layer on top of the scalloped circle. As you can see, all the pattern paper are coordinated. This will be a perfect birthday card for a young boy. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 



 

Challenge: #296
Stamp Set: Penguin Place,      
Colors: Misty Moonlight,       
Paper: Whisper White, Penguin Playmate DSP (retired), Soft Sea Foam   
Others: Layering Circle Dies, 1” Circle Punch, 

1 comment:

  1. I love your polar bear!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge....WILDLIFE...over at Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete