Tuesday, May 31, 2022

5/31/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #297 On the Water - You're my Anchor

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making On The Water card and since I don’t own any boats images I decided to use an Anchor as my stamped image and colored in with Watercolor Pencil with Aqua Painter to smooth out the line. I used some of the retired DSP for the background and they are ¾” x 3 and 1” x 3. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.  

 

 


Challenge: #297
Stamp Set: Guys Greeting,           
Colors: Stazon Black, Basic Gray/Early Espresso           
Paper: Whisper White, Well-Suited DSP (retired), Poppy Parade, Basic Gray 
Others: Dimensional, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, Poppy Parade Twine, Watercolor Pencil, Aqua Painter    

2 comments:

  1. Our "on the water" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz was a fun one and you rocked it!! Perfect designer papers and I love the addition of bakers twine!! Great inspiration for those who decided to play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I love the red, white and blue colour palette. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete