Saturday, May 28, 2022

5/28/2022 - Paper Craft Crew Challenge / Tic Tac Toe #472 - Love & Big Hugs

Happy Saturday! Today’s card is using Paper Craft Crew Challenge with Tic Tac Toe and I am using Frame/Flowers/Markers and Die Cuts/Bling/Flowers. I finally had a chance to ink up Sending Smiles bundle and this is what I use to create this card. The card is using most of the 2022-2024 In-Colors and I finished the card with some *bling* - Metallic Pearls. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!



Challenge: #472
Stamp Set: Sending Smiles,    
Colors: Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Mango Melody,
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet, 2022-2024 In-Color DSP stack, 
Others: Dimension, Metallic Pearls (retired), Stitched Rectangle Dies, Sending Dies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment