Monday, May 23, 2022

5/23/2022 - Make My Monday #175 Fruits or Vegetable - Pear Best Wishes

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Fruit/Veggie card and this is what I came up with. Sadly I don’t have any witty fruit/veggie stamp set but somehow I found a small image of pear in Build a Wreath (retired) and decided to use it. I stamped the crate on brown cardstock with Soft Suede and the pears are die cut out with the dies. It may be hard to see but I used Crystal Effects on the pear in the middle. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 



Challenge: #175
Stamp Set: Build a Wreath (retired),          
Colors: Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green,          
Paper: Whisper White, Gray Granite, DSP (retired), Brown Cardstock 
Others: Dimensional, Build a Wreath Dies (retired). Crystal Effects (retired),  

No comments:

Post a Comment