Wednesday, May 4, 2022

5/4/2022 - Make the Card Challenge #54 Sketch Challenge - Happy Day

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make the Cards Challenge and this week we have a sketch to work with! I pulled out my soon to be retired Sweet Talk DSP and made it into a Birthday Card / Love Card. I used the Dual Heart Punch for the layering hearts and added some Heart Resin for the corner. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation and join us at the challenge.

 




Challenge: MTCC #54
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Birthday (retired),        
Colors: Real Red,        
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP, Highland Heather, Real Red,   
Others: Dimensional, Duel Heart Punch, Washi Tape Punch (retired), Heart Resin, Oh So Sweetly Dies,


No comments:

Post a Comment