Sunday, May 29, 2022

5/29/2022 - Addicted To CAS: Stripes - A Little Note

Happy Sunday! Today’s card is using Addicted to CAS – Stripes. There’s a technique called Floating Strips that I’ve wanting to try and I think this is a perfect challenge for it. There are several videos that you can find on YouTube but this is the ONE I used. Basically you cut out a window sheet with a desire shapes and glue on different colors/width of cardstocks or DSP on and then put dimensions on the back. I decided to go with the In-Colors DSP. I added a silhouette from a die cut and added a sentiment. I also put a Whisper White layer. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today.

 


Challenge: #221
Stamp Set: N/A   
Colors: Early Espresso,  
Paper: Whisper White, Pale Papaya, 2021-2023 In-Colors DSP, Early Espresso,   
Others: Dimension, Window Sheet, Layering Circle Dies, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, 

No comments:

Post a Comment