Wednesday, May 18, 2022

5/18/2022 - Make the Card Challenge #55 Technique Challenge - It's Your Day!

Welcome back to another challenge here at Make the Cards Challenge and this week we are using Pattern Paper – DSP (designer series paper in Stampin’ Up terms). I know I sound like a broken record but I love SU’s DSP because they coordinate so well with the ink pads and I can just look at the paper to see what other colors I can used to match. In this case, I used the Heart Dollie and the Real Red as my card base. I added a ribbon and stamped It’s Your Day as a sentiment. Thank you for stopping today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation.

 





Challenge: #55
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Greetings,            
Colors: Daffodil Delight,            
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Talk DSP, Real Red, 
Others: Dimensional, Heart Doilies, Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon,      

No comments:

Post a Comment