Friday, April 26, 2024

4/26/24 - Sending Love & Big Hugs

Happy Friday! It’s been awhile since I made a card for other challenges. I combined a few and made this Sending Love & Big Hugs card using some retired items as well as *soon to be* retire Sending Smiles bundle! This bundle was one of my favorite and caught my eye early on when catalog came out so I gotta have it. It’s very versatile and the dies are great, it even has shapes that fits the sentiments. Azure Afternoon is a color that came out last year with the new SU catalog and I never USED it. Finally placed an order to get some cardstock and finally using it on a card. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and hope you get to create this weekend.

Daring Cardmaker Something New, Something Old – Split Texture Dies, Oh So Sweetly Dies, Azure Afternoon
As You See It #322 – The color I used least are Azure Afternoon & Cajun Craze 
SUOC #350 – Sketch



challenge #322

 




Challenge: See Above
Stamp: Sending Smiles,      
Colors: Shaded Spruce, Gorgeous Grapes, Cajun Craze,
Paper: White, Azure Afternoon, Cajun Craze, Gorgeous Grape, 
Others: Dimension, Sending Smile Dies, Split Texture Dies, Oh So Sweetly Dies,  

6 comments:

  1. Azure Afternoon is such a bright, happy colour so it suits your sentiment. I love seeing those Split Textures dies in use - I'm not parting with mine! Thanks for sharing your least used colour with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azure Afternoon is a very bold colour, and hard to use in large amounts, but you've made it very tame here, and in good taste, using Cajun Craze to tone it down a bit! Great use of those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination! Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card! Love the use of the die for the sketch!! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colors and great use of die-cuts. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well you may not use these colours very much, but you created a great card with them! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete