Wednesday, April 3, 2024

4/3/2024 - The Male Room #185 Embossing - Brewed for You

Happy April and welcome back to another month here with us at The Male Room and this month we are making Embossing card! There are different type of *embossing* and I decided to use the embossing folder with ink to create this background piece. I used Basic Gray ink pad and ink up the embossing folder and ran it through the machine. Then my main focal point is the beer mug that was die cut out. Starting April, I will be showcasing lots of soon to be retired stamp sets and bundle, so be sure to check out my blog this month and place any last minuet orders through my website.

 


 


Challenge: #185
Stamp: N/A                                                     
Colors: Basic Gray,  
Paper: White, Early Espresso, In-Colors DSP (retired), 
Others: Dimension, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, Brick Embossing Folder, Brewed Dies,     

2 comments:

  1. That’s a fab embossed background. And I love the velum pint glass, that’s very effective. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossed background and I love how you used vellum with the die cut.

    Thanks for another great DT card for The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete