Monday, April 15, 2024

4/15/2024 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #573 - Filled with Happiness with 2022-2024 In-Colors

Today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch, we have a fun sketch for you, that I turned it into a vertical orientation card for you. I know I want to use the Filled with Happiness stamp set (soon to be retired) so I *NEED* to make the sketch works for me, hahahha. So instead of the horizontal sketch, I made it into a vertical sketch by turning the sentiment. I used mostly the 2022-2024 In-colors, the DSP, the cardstock and the coloring. I first stamped the whole image onto Tahitian Tide and then just the bird image onto White and punch it out to adhere onto the Tahitian Tide piece. Hope you enjoyed this card and let’s be creative and join us at the challenge!

Click HERE to purchase the retiring items – 2022-2024 In-Colors, DSP and cardstock!  

 




Challenge: #573
Stamp: Filled with Happiness
Colors: Starry Sky, 2022-2024 In-Colors Markers,   
Paper: White, Tahitian Tide, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Parakeet Party,   
Others: Dimension, Modern Punch, Metallic Pearls,         

1 comment:

  1. I think I will always love these colours together! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete