Thursday, April 18, 2024

4/18/2024 - Cardz 4 Galz #223 Movie Madness - Bee Mine Hello

Welcome back to another bi-monthly challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are using Movie Theme to make our card! I have to google (I KNOW!) what movie are related to the stamp set I have and I found the Bee Movie (cartoon). Sadly I’ve never watched it before but I guess now I would! I used the Stitched with whimsy Dies to create an irregular borders to give it some texture. The strips of DSP is cut ¾” x 3 ½”, which you can adjust to your liking. I also used Vellum for the wings and underneath put a cardstock for layering. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

Click HERE to purchase the retiring items – Vellum, DSP and the Stitched with Whimsy Dies are all retiring!

Our blog badge

 

The Bee Movie - Cartoon by DreamWorks


Challenge: #223
Stamp: Bee Mine,
                                                        
Colors: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight,  
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Pool Party, 
Others: Dimension, Vellum, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, Bee Builder Punch, Polished Dots,        

No comments:

Post a Comment