Monday, April 8, 2024

4/8/2024 - Make My Monday#223 Bird Day - Songbirds with punch,

Happy Monday and welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making birds card! I continue to use as much retiring stamp set/supplies as I can in most of the April’s blog post. Songbird is one of the bundle that’s retiring and the punch is heavily discounted. I used the punch to cut out the bird and the wing and adhered it onto the retiring in-colors DSP as well. I just love the music notes that we can stamp with the birdies. Hope you get some inspiration from my card and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #223
Stamp: Songbird                                                          
Colors: Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso,       
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP, Orchid Oasis,     
Others: Dimension, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Songbird Punch,      

No comments:

Post a Comment