Tuesday, April 30, 2024

4/30/2024 - Inspired.Create & Tic Tac Toe - Latte Love Bundle Hello There

Today is last day of the month! This also means that last day you can order anything from the current SU annual / mini catalog and also price increases for other items. I usually don’t purchased anything from the Online Exclusive page but this bundle – Latte Love just caught my eyes. I enjoyed drinking coffee and lots of my friends do as well so this was added to my order earlier this month! The coffee mug is cut with scissor and since I didn’t get the coordinating ribbon, I added some other ribbons in my stash. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today!

Tic Tac Toe #246 – Gems/Embellishment  & Pattern Paper & Die Cut (circle) 
Insipred.Create Theme Challenge #166 – Something New

 






Challenge: See Above
Stamp: Latte Love,       
Colors: Early Espresso,  
Paper: White, Latte Love DSP, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, 
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Ribbon, Dots,   

3 comments:

  1. That is my favorite cup from that suite. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for taking part in the Inspire.Create.Challenges. Hope to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great coffee card! I adore this bundle!! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great suite! Love your card! Glad you joined us at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete